Do you want to buy me a beer or coffee?

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

WFC

Bought Wells Fargo (WFC) few weeks at $20. I thought it was a good price then because WFC had been a solid performer in the high 20s lower 30s range before the official Wachovia merger. A sequence of bad news later, I find WFC in the $15-$16 range. On comparison with Citi (C) and Bank of America (BAC), WFC isn't so bad. JPM is my other favorite. I sold it last year in order to save tax. Perhaps I should go back to JPM later.


google search WFC

google search LDK

2 comments:

Trevor said...

WFC had the most amazing run today. Up $5.00 or 30.88%. I am in the postive territory now. One more session like this. I will be in Cloud nine.

Armstrong Fang said...

good Run , my LDK is ok today , 2% up

Post a Comment

<--nothing-->