Do you want to buy me a beer or coffee?

Thursday, December 17, 2009

LDK killed me 5% profit.

sold half load ldk around 8.40 - 8.50

bought it back at 8.10- to 8.20

kind of crazy, it's a bad bad trade in 2009.

still set 5% loss trigger there.


After Close

some guy on mitbbs stock asked me
"标 题: Re: good news for LDK bagger
发信站: BBS 未名空间站 (Thu Dec 17 16:50:02 2009, 美东)

7.65 now. not triggered?
"


How can I say? need I report to him? No.
:) I lossed money. but I can handle it. I can keep earning.

to me, it's not that bad. I can handle it. also I had cut loss. it's not
my trUck. wrong direction, then how can I do?


I will buy it again later.

the worst thing to me is that I picked a wrong stock between hed and LDK
today. but I am not avatar or God. I loss money very often. The true thing
is every trade and every recommandation from me is come out very very carefully. And almost I can earn big money from market, even I have small loss hundreds' time.

we still keep the same target 10.60 for LDK. (it's not good recommand from me, since I've already been stopped out). will buy it in again

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<--nothing-->