Do you want to buy me a beer or coffee?

Monday, February 22, 2010

It means the trend is not changed in my opinion if I didn't post nothing in between

it's still buy and hold right now.

at least 2% up from here.

the chance break down is very low.


Some of friends send emails to me, but I cannot reply back one by one. and sometimes if the trend is not changing, I can not shout "buy buy buy, buy on any dip" every day. or write it down "sell sell sell, keep your position below 50% or 40%" something every day.

:) it's boring sometime, if I repeat repeat, you will say "shut up" to me. I should keep my mouth shut before some important things happens.

Cheers for all bulls

1 comments:

Armstrong Fang said...

thanks for comments, wsxwhx750. but can not keep your link so long. it will make this site blocked. then I delete all the comments. thanks for your kindly comments.

and Best wishes.

Post a Comment

<--nothing-->