Do you want to buy me a beer or coffee?

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Second Call: BUY Later


Chart looks bad again.  but we know the bottom is around here. 

The  S&P 500 should bottom around 1040 – 1070 (this is my personal opinion). and I also pretty sure around 1000 is hard to touch in this year.

From economic data and news, everything looks fine. Nothing should we worry about. it’s the key.

 

We can say it’s a buy signal if SP is lower than 1070.

and it will be a strong buy if it’s lower than 1050.

1040 will be , ok, we won’t say 1040, we say 1035 is a ALL IN line.


On other hand, if I am chart reader, or TA player, I should sell some shares which I bought at same point. Since the trend in my eyes is very bearish. This time I will break my familiar tools. and hold my shares. 

if you are new on stock, please don’t follow this trip. it will be hard to you. go rebalance your position if you followed me last time on may 26th. and don’t use margin if you can’t handle it and didn’t have an experience with margin calls. :)


It’s bottomed, but you need patient to see it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<--nothing-->