Do you want to buy me a beer or coffee?

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

today’s data, 10-19-2010

Stocks took a dive early and remained lower at midday following mixed earnings and an interest-rate increase in China.
Housing starts in the United States increased 0.3% in September to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 610,000, countering economists' expectations of a 4.2% decline. Single-family housing starts also rose by 4.4%. The South and Northeast saw a rise in housing starts, but the Midwest and West saw a decline. Building permits also dropped by 5.6%, compared with an expected 1.2% increase.

 

data is ok. but the market break down.  I sold almost 40% of my share today, since the fact is not matching my expectation.  Maybe I was wrong on somewhere. 

today is almost a turning point. need tomorrow to confirm. 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<--nothing-->