Do you want to buy me a beer or coffee?

Friday, March 4, 2011

Today's data, 2011-03-04 (data looks good to me, but the market don't like them)

http://news.morningstar.com/articlenet/article.aspx?id=372789

Nonfarm payrolls in the United States increased by 192,000 in February, but this came in below economists' predictions of an increase of 200,000. Private-sector jobs, however, rose by 222,000, last month, the largest gain in 10 months. The unemployment rate also dropped to 8.9%, countering the expected increase to 9.1%.
January orders for U.S.-manufactured goods jumped by 3.1% from December to $445.58 billion, exceeding expectations of a 2.0% gain. This reading marked the largest increase since September 2006, with airplane orders and elevated food and oil prices leading the charge. However, minus transportation, orders only rose 0.7%. 

http://news.morningstar.com/articlenet/article.aspx?id=372789

(data looks good to me, but the market don't like them. market dropped.)

to me, the data looks very positive. I like it. the market is just in the way to "punch the ground".

I am not you, I bought on any dip when it goes under 1320.   Market very techinically followed TA.
大盘在夯实1300。

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<--nothing-->