Do you want to buy me a beer or coffee?

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Today's data, 2011-02-08 mixed

Confidence for U.S. small-business leaders rose 1.5 points to 94.1 in January, according to the National Federation for Independent Business, as a result of gains in earnings and sales. However, small business owners may not be feeling confident enough for long-term spending and hiring, though trends indicate that prices will increase in the coming months, says the report.

Total job openings decreased 100,000 to 3.1 million in December, says the Labor Department. Private job openings fell 300,000 to 2.6 million in December. Before th e recession began in December 2007, there were 4.4 million jobs. Despite the month-to-month decline, openings have increased by about 21% in the past year.





(Data is mixed. the market hold well.  If we image there is a big pull back right now, it's wishful thinking. 


we know there is a pull back, but we can not control the timing.  the chart and data shows the market is bullish. 


after event in earlier this month. I am starting to pretect market from now. I think market can easily goes up 2% from today's close.  But as you guys know, I don't have my strong confidence as before.  little by little, I will be recovered and more stronger than before.  


Welcome to bull side again. )


I will mention my position changes within a day I changed. Right now I stay out of train. and best wishes to you guy make more money in the Rabbit years.   I am not jealous, since I know I can beat you easily ")




Nice trade then. See you guys tomorrow.

请你再为我 点上一盏烛光

我不会永远让你失望。

只要你在我身旁! 我就永远不慌张/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<--nothing-->