Do you want to buy me a beer or coffee?

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What do you think tomorrow ?

Check this list. It's most bearish in 2011. Take care, bulls.  
It's not good for them.   let's check how far we can going down.   
 
The only thing is that Today's drop is too huge, sp drop 2%, it's also not good for bears.  but looks all news turns to bear. 

Right now, the question is when we do load our trunk.  As mentioned before, below 1320 is good buy. below 1300 is cool. below 1280, is all in line.  don't be afraid. just wait for several days. 
 
 My Personal Opinion:  it's bearish in next one or two weeks. You know I am not always right. but I am almost always right.  Take your action and make your plan based on your decision. However I hope my comments can help you in the right track, and also help you reduce the risk, had better you make the money. :)



 
Latest News  Last Updated 19 minutes ago

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<--nothing-->