Do you want to buy me a beer or coffee?

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Today's data, 2011-02-01. :( Sorry Guys.

Following the lead from overseas markets, domestic stocks started off February on a positive note, while earnings and economic data came in mixed. Auto and truck sales data for this month will be released this afternoon.

The Institute for Supply Management index unexpectedly rose to 60.8% in January from 58.5% in December. This was the 18th consecutive increase and the highest level of the factory manufacturing index since May 2004. Key employment, new orders, and input prices contributed to the gain.

Construction spending fell by 2.5% to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of $787.88 billion in December, according to the Commerce Department. All major cate gories saw declines, including residential projects, which dropped by 4.4% to $235.70 billion. Economists had predicted 0.1% increase in the overall index. Construction spending for 2010 was also 10.3% lower than the previous year's reading.


 (data is mixed.  market goes new high.  today I can not say nothing.  

It's a great rally today.  I am not in the party.  I feel so sorry.  it's not for me. It's for anyone who read my post and missed with this rally.  

I really mean it. Sorry Guys. Today is a big mistake from years.  I admit it.  Sorry
I feel so sorry to you guy. 

I don't want to missleading you guys. I stay here, watch more carefully. and help you guys jump in the train and enjoy the party.  

for myself, I will stay out of train. sit on the market saving to eat the interest. cannot enjoy the ride if I have too much neg thinking.  maybe I was so bearish. maybe I need a change which I start doing.)

6 comments:

Will said...

Afang is one of the best. But nobody is right all the time, even buffett.

Armstrong Fang said...

Thanks , fell better now.

Thanks for your support

Anonymous said...

阿芳你对我们读者太有责任心了,真是好感动。谢谢你。
人非圣贤孰能无过
给自己放个假。兔年快乐

Anonymous said...

support afang。新年快乐!

Anonymous said...

1. i think you are only several days early. we'll see if i'm right. but being cautious and "miss the train" is not a bad thing.

2. please don't be so hard on yourself. especially please don't doubt yourself.

3. happy new year! gung hay fat choy!

Anonymous said...

Thanks and happy new year.

But it's really difficult to say which side is correct.

the market is walking on the edge. I am confused, don't want to missleading everyone.

difficult to say nothing. if market stand solid above 1300, it will be another 8% up(maybe up and down, but difficult to break down 1280 again).

but, right now the position also can be the point "isolated island" (孤岛反转)。 difficult to say.

I am just watching right now. don't know which way the market will choose. but anyway. thanks for you support and comments.

Happy chinese new year.

Post a Comment

<--nothing-->