Do you want to buy me a beer or coffee?

Friday, May 28, 2010

How do we think with today’s big drop?

From minute, daily chart and also weekly chart, it looks very ugly for bull side.
But we know the truth that this year is much much much better than 08. 
I already load my position kind of heave. but I will not rebalance it. since in my eyes, the bottom is there.

We will see!. and let’s check on it.

Actually my short term goal is already approached days before. That’s why I am so happy these days. I will set a suitable goal to myself later on, maybe before middle of June. 

I posted this one is only for some guys who check this site very often, even I didn’t post something. Thanks from my heart. but I can not promise you that I can post every day. Very appreciate it.
my email is there, if you want, send me an email. I will reply but maybe days later.  anyway,  I am just a normal person. And I can not predict correct every time. It’s the reason I am still working on it.

(Cheers for bulls.  it’s only because I hold the green flags for you. )

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice

Post a Comment

<--nothing-->