Do you want to buy me a beer or coffee?

Monday, May 3, 2010

Pig-bull-bear's conference call -- 2010-05-03

They are fighting still, but trend is still on bulls’ side. You guys still didn’t get the spirit of this quarter.

the General of bulls said: “I saw Buffet on the CNN again, and the air line merge again, I knew it will be good On this Monday.”.
the king said, “Don’t wonder, they are our friends right now, although sometime I don’t trust them. but we know the result.”

Pig A said:” Please don’t hate me.”
Pig B said:” Why?”
Pig A said:” I sold some our shares last Friday.”
Pig B said:” It’s ok, not a big deal !”
Pig A said:” Also I sold some today? ”
Pig B said:”  Why ?”
Pig A said:” All because of your…”
Pig B said:” @@, @> @>!”
Pig A said:” Mother, All because of your Mother! we need buy some gift to mothers, but we don’t have enough money”
Pig B said:” You bastard!, son of .”

Solider of Bears said: “timing is more important. At least, sometimes we won some.“
Marshal of Bears said: “yeah, you are right. take the wave, making the money” 
“Don’t forget your Mom’s Day” , King said.

Good news coming out,  Pig are doing good. but I am still on bull side, will and still kept some positions after unloaded some.

Era of “BOSHA” is really exciting for some new born bulls.  Also the king of the Bears know that it’s not easy to hammer the bulls down, if bulls didn’t push their luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<--nothing-->