Do you want to buy me a beer or coffee?

Friday, April 30, 2010

Pig-bull-bear's conference call -- 2010-04-30

Dow11000 is almost broken by bears,  SP 1200 is the joke of day for bulls.

Solider of Bears said: “no comments“
Marshal of Bears said: “no comments” 
“Don’t forget your Mom’s Day” , King said.


the General of bulls said: “I am so sad today, don’t want to say nothing”.
the king said, “Just like yesterday, you don’t know why the market goes up, today you don’t know why it’s going down. but I knew it. Don’t forget Mom’s day is coming. one word: I don’t want to share today ”

Pig A said:” I sold some today.”
Pig B said:” really? how about tomorrow?”
Pig A said:” why are you dumb as wuliao, tomorrow is weekend.”
Pig B said:” I know, I mean Next Monday!”
Pig A said:” Of course I need do something, if it’s just me, I will use all the money to buy options! ”
Pig B said:” All because of me,  @.@ !  is it really ?”
Pig A said:” Na~”
Pig B said:” Yes!”
Pig A said:” Na~. if you think like that, it’s ok. it doesn’t bother me”

Tons of good news, but  the market going back. it should be showing something. Pig are doing good. but I am on bull side, will check on next Monday after unloaded something position.

Era of “BOSHA” is really exciting for some new born bulls.  Also the king of the Bears know that it’s not easy to hammer the bulls down, if bulls didn’t push their luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<--nothing-->