Do you want to buy me a beer or coffee?

Thursday, April 15, 2010

pig-bull-bear's conference call -- 2010-04-15

1200 is under Bulls' feet for 2 day.  Dow 11000 has been takeover.

Pig A said: we are in the top?
Pig B said: yeah, we are the top one today! Cheers.
Pig A said: no, I am asking if we are topped?
Pig B said: No~O, we are no girl, why we are wear a top?
Pig A said: I am asking if the market is topped?
Pig B said: No~O, why you asking me, go mitbbs, asking DaNiu. Also do you think market wear a top? they are naked running.

 

the minster of bulls said: My Majesty. We are holding good.
“Ok. not bad. bulls”, the king said, “Please hold still, let government go first.”

 


Bears said: it’s too easy to them to make new high, Sir.  We want to fight!
the Marshal of Bears said: hold tight!  it's almost time. I said “we need wait to another two days. maybe next Monday.”

strong BAD news came out. But bulls hold still. Bears are waiting for a good time. Pigs are arguing with them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<--nothing-->