Do you want to buy me a beer or coffee?

Monday, April 19, 2010

pig-bull-bear's conference call -- 2010-04-19

Dow 11000 is under Bulls' feet for 5 day.  SP 1200 is lost for 2 days.

the minster of bulls said: My Majesty. We are doing good. we turned red to green” 
the king said, “I thought we need one more day to take them back. but situation is changed to more complex. However we can control and manipulate it. So what else. ”

The king of Bears said: Resist, resist.  You guys want to fight!
the Marshal of Bears said: My king!  we are not traitor, we just cover some our short. it’s kind of pain on ass”

Pig A said:” told ya, I am not stupid. I didn’t sell anything last Friday.”
Pig B said:” you are so good, DaNiu, you are admired.” 

 

Good news came out. But bulls turned their fate. Bears are real really disappointed. Pigs are happy since they made a correct decision.

Welcome to the era of “BOSHA”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<--nothing-->