Do you want to buy me a beer or coffee?

Friday, April 16, 2010

pig-bull-bear's conference call -- 2010-04-16

Bull lost 1200, and 11000 is still fine.

Bears said: “This is It! This is what we want! Are you still happy, BULLs ? ”

the minster of bulls said: My Majesty. We lost, I wish I can sell all shares yesterday. kusi kusi.
“Where did Bears come from ?”, the king said, “They are so strong, and powerful, I wish I sold all my positions too”

Pig A said: we are topped!
Pig B said: yeah, Ronger and BadCompany are good!
Pig B said: did you sell today?
Pig A said: NO!  am I stupid, I didn’t sell yesterday, why did I sell today !

Good data came out. But O8 or the father of the big guys trying to hammer market down . Bears are waiting so long, they almost run out of earth. Now you know Stock market is not an ATM for all peoples.

we are here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<--nothing-->