Do you want to buy me a beer or coffee?

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Pig-bull-bear's conference call -- 2010-04-29

Dow11000 is taking over by bulls for 2 days,  SP 1200 is also token by Bulls.


the General of bulls said: “My King, it’s not my fault. Bears, they put themselves to rout. We didn’t do nothing. but sp1200 is under our feet”.
the king said, “That’s ok. Don’t need worry about it. I know it’s not from you. I also know who did it. You should thanks for your party, your country, your people, and your MoM. Don’t forget Mom’s day is coming.  ”

Solider of Bears said: “God, are we boomed? Why did we always stand on the wrong side of river? “
Marshal of Bears said: “My king, I won’t leave you, even my pants are burning and so painful on my *ss. ” 
“I don’t care about your @ss, I just I want and need my power back. ” , King said.

Pig A said:” I told ya.”
Pig B said:” yeah”
Pig A said:” Today is good.”
Pig B said:” yeah!”
Pig A said:” Did we make money? ”
Pig B said:” yeah!”
Pig A said:” Told ya!”
Pig B said:” Yeah, I think I will vote you as a king next time!”
Pig A said:” Yeah.”

Nothing bad happen today, but too much good news came out.  The market revenged back. Now we know the power of the trend.

Era of “BOSHA” is really exciting for some new born bulls.  Also the king of the Bears know that it’s not easy to hammer the bulls down, if bulls didn’t push their luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<--nothing-->