Do you want to buy me a beer or coffee?

Friday, April 23, 2010

Pig-bull-bear's conference call -- 2010-04-23

Dow 11000 is under Bulls' feet for 9 day.  SP 1200 is token over for 4 days. Piggy is main voice.

the minster of bulls said: “hohohohhoooooo~”
the king said, “be clam, what’s that? ”
the minster of bulls said: “I am just laughing because I can not hold it. the bears are so funny. hohohohhooooooo~~”.
the king said, “Have good weekend then, I have an interview with my queen ”

Bears said: No words today. No comment!

Pig A said:” I told ya, right?”
Pig B said:” What?”
Pig A said:” Bears lost their underwear. ”
Pig B said:” When did you said that?”
Pig A said:” Just right now. ”

News today is good. Bulls inched their pinpoint north. Piggies have fun with their position. Market is so so boring, and nothing changed on its trend.
But Bears are still HOPING and DREAMING for a big drop.


Era of “BOSHA” is really exciting for some new born bulls.  Also the king of the Bears know that it’s not easy to hammer the bulls down, if bulls didn’t push their luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<--nothing-->