Do you want to buy me a beer or coffee?

Friday, May 7, 2010

Pig-bull-bear's conference call -- 2010-05-07

bears are surfing with the Trend . Although “Accident” didn’t happen again, the market went down more. Are you guys still think we are in the bull market?

Bears said: “Wake up, bulls, we will march much further to south.”
Marshal of Bears said: “Actually It’s not ours’ idea, it’s “a little finger’s Mental problem”. don’t against it, follow the “TREND”. ”
King of Bears said: “I thought you guys were following with me!”
Solider of Bears said: “yeah, Mom’s day is coming, can we stand longer?”
Marshal of Bears said: “Yeah, but you know after we pass the Equator, which direction are we going?  and go have a water bath. You Smell stink! ”

Pig A said:” I told ya that I am the best.”
Pig B said:” Today I know you are really the best. ”
Pig A said:” I will plan to buy some tomorrow”
Pig B said:” Why ? I heard you said it will go south further”
Pig A said:” Since I am a surfer, who surfs with trend, better than both bears and bull”
Pig B said:”  Daniu, you are so admirable, I @@@@. you so much”
Pig A said:”  Ok.”
Pig B said:”  … ”
Pig A said:”  Na~”
….

”We still need to wait, we need more troops”, king said. 
the General said,”they are so excited yesterday, and same today, They are chickened, forgot to sell out.”
“so how’s our troops?” king asked.
”They are buried and hung on the top of the mountain and trees. so scared, my king”

Good news coming out again, but market went south by follow the direction which the finger pointed!

Table turned, the bears got the big brother. but we know there is a bigger guy there. but he still didn’t make move.  patient, for bulls. they will come. but how long? I think even big boss didn’t know it. follow the trend, enjoy your trade. 

Kind of silly, but it’s life

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<--nothing-->