Do you want to buy me a beer or coffee?

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Pig-bull-bear's conference call -- 2010-05-05

Trend is turns to bears. nothing new today, the only thing we can mention is that today is Cinco De Mayo. 

King of Bears said: “it’s feeling good to take the trend.”
Marshal of Bears said: “Now I know Bulls’ feeling. so good.”
Solider of Bears said: “Can we stay long?”
Marshal of Bears said: “Shut up, Can we enjoy piece of the peace moment.”

Pig A said:” I  don’t buy in right now.”
Pig B said:” why ?”
Pig A said:” I want to play safe. But I am afraid tomorrow, NanNan say something against Bears, then market will go up some”
Pig B said:” Ok ?”
Pig A said:” Then you will say I can’t make correct decision !”
Pig B said:”  I won’t”
Pig A said:”  so I am peaceful now. ”
Pig B said:”  Am I that important to you? ”
… 
Pig A said:” Na~”

the King of bulls said: “I think Nannan will support us tomorrow, General prepare our troops”.
the General said, “We don’t have too much left, since they are still on the Top of the Mountain.”
the King of bulls said: “Put them together so much as possible. ”. 
the General said, “Are sure it’s tomorrow, not on Friday?”
”either day , we need. We need a bounce back”, king said. 

Good news coming out, and Greece news still Yeast market south.   Table turned, the bears and Pigs are happy.

Era of “BOSHA” is so shorter than we expected. we thought and hoped Bulls should be in charge for some time more. but Market choose to disappoint us any way

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<--nothing-->