Do you want to buy me a beer or coffee?

Monday, January 24, 2011

If I am your finance advisor,

 

I will stop you buying any position here except finance section.  S&P500 has 90% break Mr. 1300, and also “All the news” and all the world are doing good. looks 1300 is nothing.

However if I am your advisor, I will tell you hold your cash, wait to next run.  Let others take the risk.

But I am not your advisor. I can not convince you what I believe, and I am not willing to. Also I don’t want to convince you, Your money your decision.

S&P1300 is a very important point. want to break it at first time. It means it’s fake, it’s a trap. I may not be correct this time.  but this is what I am thinking right now.

My comments and just suggestion is just my personal opinion. I don’t try to convince you.  wacth more and think more, make your own decision.

 

(today from data chart, the market shows very strong, especially today’s v shape close, it is very very strong. and powerful.  )

 

but bulls have bull eyes, bears are watching through bears’ eyes.
In my previous posts, I thought and still think sp500 1300 is a very import point, just same as 1280.  can not break it through without any test. As my personal opinion, I will keep more than 50% more cash in my pocket.  I can and I will stay outside of train.

Let check if I can buy lower price ticket or not.

What’s in your wallet? Is it risk enough? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<--nothing-->