Do you want to buy me a beer or coffee?

Thursday, January 20, 2011

need Say it again.

if you follow my blog, maybe you will be misleaded by my vision.

if it's correct, we both happy. but what happens if I had a wrong vision。It still happens,  although it happen very less.  I just want to say THE RISK IS EVERYWHERE in stock market.

I just make my thought and comments here. You need think by yourselves.
I also very hope you can give me some idea, but almost I won't take it before you have credit on me or it really make sense.  I really want to make friends with you, however I don't want misleading you.

anyway, thanks and welcome for everybody's coming. I will try my best.


又得声明一下, 我写博克, 会干扰你的想法, 对的时候大家都高兴, 但是错的时候怎么办?
虽然错的不多, 但是大家最好要有自己的计划和认知, 大家一起讨论就比较好。

只是提醒一下大家风险无处不在, 我不害人, 但不能保证每次都正确, 我很尽力, 但在股票市场中我只是个nobody. 非常大家的关顾, 我会很努力的。

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, don't be so hard on yourself. i read your blog pretty frequently but ultimately any decision is mine. if someone blames you for his loss, tell him to f*** off.

Armstrong Fang said...

thanks, it's just a notice.

for a long run, maybe we forget a method is not suitable to everyone. :)

:) I will try my best.
And best wishes to everyone here.

thanks for your comments

Post a Comment

<--nothing-->