Do you want to buy me a beer or coffee?

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

today's data 2011-01-11

Wholesale inventories at U.S. businesses unexpectedly fell 0.2% in November, according to the Commerce Department's report. Analysts had anticipated a 0.9% rise in these goods after seeing sales surge during the holiday shopping season. Wholesale November sales climbed 1.9%, signaling economic strength.

Job openings in the U.S. workplace were down by 100,000 in November at 3.2 million, reported the Labor Department. Although the past year has seen a 32% increase in job openings, there were still 15 million unemployed two months ago.



(not bad, market is holding well, my personal opinion is still on bull's side.  I am not a over smart person, so I chose Hold until I have the signal. )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<--nothing-->