Do you want to buy me a beer or coffee?

Friday, January 7, 2011

today's data and summary 01-07-2011

The economy added 103,000 jobs in December, less than the 150,000 expected by economists. The November jobs number was revised upward to a gain of 71,000 from the previous estimate of 39,000. The unemployment rate dropped to 9.4% from 9.8% in November. The biggest gains were in mining and manufacturing sectors while construction remained a weak point.


(not bad any more.  I was so glad that I did a hard work yesterday. and Bought very quickly today.  
I was so bullish than ever. 
we need break 1300 any way, even it's a fake break.  
I am checking and waiting for that moment.)

But today the market didn't follow my expectations. It's not that green. I am sorry, folks. I need do more work than ever to keep the good job. 
sorry guys, today is not that green.  

but I insisted on my expectation  sp 1280-1300. 
let's check my power again.  afang never wrong, however today, I was wrong AGAIN. :)

nice trade and happy everyday. :)
Publish Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<--nothing-->