Do you want to buy me a beer or coffee?

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bear-Pig-Bull's conference call -- 2010-03-25


Watch out, Bulls, Bear took the power!


Pig said: I can't believe it, My day, my day comes again. Thanks uncle 7, thanks Ronger, Thanks Party, Thanks MITBBS !

Bears said : Yeah, good move!
King of the bears said: Did I say it Yesterday? I will say it again!
Now you know who the King  is . Who the dominator is! 
Gave me your kneels, your stupid bulls,  now you know who is
trapped !   Now you are trapped, stupid bulls! you know my power? anh~!


the Minister of bulls said : My Majesty~,  we are trapped. I should sell my postion at today's High.  kusi kusi. now I don't have chance to sell high.
the King of bulls said: ... Good data, but sad end. the signal is kind of clear, retreat, retreat some troop. looks tomorrow can not be good.

Time to turn bear ? too early, but watch out.
better set up your loss cut point before there are something happens. 

---------------------
google translator
当心,公牛,熊上台!

猪说:我不能相信,我的天,我的日子又来了。谢谢叔叔7,感谢Ronger,感谢党,感
谢MITBBS!

熊说:是啊,好事!
在熊金说:难道我说昨天?我再说一遍!
现在你知道谁是国王。谁在主宰的!
你给我跪,你笨牛,现在你知道是谁
被困!现在你被困,笨牛!你知道我的权力?画报~!


在公牛队的部长说:我陛下~,我们被困住。我要卖掉我在今天的高地位。拘尸那拘尸
那。现在我没有机会高价卖出。
在公牛国王说:...良好的数据,但不幸的结局。该信号是明确的,这种退却,一些部
队撤退。看来明天不能好。

时,又承受?太早,但要小心。
更好地建立自己的损失降低点才会有事情发生。

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<--nothing-->