Do you want to buy me a beer or coffee?

Thursday, March 11, 2010

pig-bull-bear's conference call -- 2010-03-11

Pigs and Bulls are happy and happy, they have a party overnight.
bears was tried but missed and disappointed again.

Pig said : Today I am still the best, 3 indices all grow less than .4%. I will enjoy it if I am still in the seat.


The king of bulls said : I know some of bulls are afraid of bears now, you are thinking that it's too high, should be fell down. But everything is under control. Good news came out, all indices are fixed. What are we waiting for?
Follow my command, Charge, Bulls, Charge.


bear said : it's not the time to fight! Retreat.

Actually today should be a setup day for bears, trap their troops. But the market can not hold its exciting. maybe they know no too much bears left.


Maybe they like the green. they like the St. Patrick.




Welcome back to St-Patricks-Day.com for 2010!
Dedicated to the Irish & Irish at Heart all around the World

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<--nothing-->