Do you want to buy me a beer or coffee?

Friday, March 12, 2010

pig-bull-bear's conference call -- 2010-03-12



Now Pigs and Bears are together.
Some bulls is disappointed


Pig said : I am always the best, Indices are mixed with small small red and green.  I am the long live King.

bear said : I am good?  I can not believe Still there are fans and supporters. Today It shows my power.  the bulls can not make any move. I am totally on control today.

the Minister of bulls said :  its too earlier to Charge, my Majesty. too much bulls died with your command. looks we lose the field. can we stand?
the King of bulls said: ....  the day after tomorrow, let's meeting again. The bears can not even get a Penney from us. we don't give them a dime and I don't give a damn.


the bulls' charge is postponed, since a stupid bull didn't throw his cup into the ground. 


the actual story is the position here is not easy for both of bears and bulls, although time turns to bulls. 
but the history chart shows that 1152.12 is not that easy to bulls. but the chance for big drip is also rare.
So Piggies will be happy longer than we expected.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<--nothing-->