Do you want to buy me a beer or coffee?

Friday, March 26, 2010

Bear-Pig-Bull's conference call -- 2010-03-26


today is Pig's day, but Watch out, Bulls, Bears are still there!


the Minister of bulls said : My Majesty~,  I sold some of my postion at today's High.  I was so happy.
the King of bulls said: You are doing great.  but what are you afraid of? at the end, we are the master. I can charge any time. you will be regret on today's move. it's the reason I am the King.

Bears said : We knocked them down! We knocked them down! We knocked them down! falalalala~lalalala
King of the bears said:  No! they are strong and smart. All the index goes to the bulls who pretend to be weak!  however no matter what we will beat them somewhere. We need a long term plan!.  let they lost all they owned and let them feel pain.  We know how to do it! but it's not now.


Pig said: I knew it yesterday,  today it's my day, nothing exciting. Bear wants more, however Bull wants more also.  I was just relax, took a day off, and have some beers, using my new wireless internet, surf Mitbbs in beach. and they can not let me go, even I am not doing my work. great day.


Watch out, it's a fight point at short term. who will win only pigs knows :)
there is parity between bulls and bears at this point. 


do you check what will happen later on ? 


The dollar rose, poised for the biggest quarterly gain versus the euro since 2008, as European leaders' struggle to forge a plan to bail out Greece pushed investors toward the perceived safety of the greenback.


It means bulls' army is coming and will be much stronger, 




BuTT !  Be aware, the market didn't give us the clear answer for short term,  up or down?  today pigs sing! 
as we said "The suspense will be left to next week"




-----------------------------------------------
google translator 
今天是猪的一天,但要小心,公牛,熊仍然存在!
在公牛队的部长说:我陛下〜,我卖掉,我在今天的一些高级职位。我是如此高兴。 在公牛国王说:你做得都很出色。但你怕什么?最后,我们是主人。我可以随时充电。您将在今天的举动表示遗憾。这是因为我是国王。
熊说:我们敲下来!我们敲下来!我们敲下来! falalalala〜lalalala 在熊金说:不!他们是坚强和聪明。所有指数的牛市去假装自己是谁弱!然而,无论我们会击败他们的地方。我们需要一个长期的计划!。让他们失去了他们拥有的,让他们感到痛苦。我们知道如何做到这一点。但不是现在。
猪说:我知道昨天,今天是我的天,没有任何令人激动的。熊想要更多,但也需要更多的公牛。我只是放松了一天假,并且有一定的啤酒,使用新的无线上网服务,在海滩冲浪Mitbbs。他们不能让我走,即使我没有做我的工作。伟大的一天。
当心,这是一个在短期内争取点。谁将会赢得只猪知道:) 有牛市和熊市之间的平等在这一点上。
你检查以后会发生什么事情呢?
美元上涨,有望为最大兑季度以来二〇〇八欧元增益为'欧洲领导人斗争,形成一个计划,以摆脱困境,希腊推向了美元汇率被认为安全的投资者。
这意味着公牛队的军队就要到来,将大大增强,

碰撞!要知道,市场没有给我们的短期明确的答案,上涨或下跌?今天猪唱! 我们说:“暂将留给下周”。

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<--nothing-->