Do you want to buy me a beer or coffee?

Monday, March 29, 2010

pig-bull-bear's conference call -- 2010-03-29

Bulls stepped ahead. however they chose to stay under the 1180.

bulls said: ... Oh, Yeah! Everything is under our control. it's really boring though.
                    Our king just let us stay here. don't make aggresive move.  ok. 
 
Pigs said :  Stupid Bulls stole my  thunder.  I miss last Firday!  Did I forget something?

 oh, almost forget something, my question is when I need buy my stock back???


the Minister of Bear said : My Majesty~, I want to fight! a real war,  the bulls are wildly arrogant.
           I will go out to kill them all!
the King of Bears said: ... Silence, it's not our time, 1180 is our battle line. if you want to won, then fight there! 



Bulls, still have time, everything is not settled. it keeps bulls live longer than we expected. Time to be very cautious. but hold tight before everything settle down. Throught the King of Bears's eyes,  we saw thousands and thousands of bulls' graves


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
google translate

公牛加紧前进。然而,他们选择留在1180。


公牛说:...哦,是啊!一切都在我们的控制。它虽然很无聊。

我们的国王只是让我们留在这儿。不以侵略行动。好的。



猪说:愚蠢的公牛偷走了我的雷声。我很怀念过去五十五!难道我忘了吗?

哦,几乎忘记了的东西,我的问题是,当我需要买我的股票吗???


在熊部长说:我陛下〜,我要斗争!一场真正的战争,但多头狂妄。

我会出去杀所有!
国王的熊说:... Silence,这不是我们的时间,1180年是我们的战线。如果你想获胜,然后要打!



公牛队还有时间,一切都还没有解决。它使公牛寿命比我们的预期。时间非常谨慎。但对于前紧一切安顿下来。思想的王熊的眼睛,我们看到成千上万的公牛队的数以千计的坟墓

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<--nothing-->