Do you want to buy me a beer or coffee?

Friday, March 27, 2009

Another Chanel Wacky Creation, Hot or Not? zt


It's no secret; I LOVE Chanel! And when I think of Chanel, I think classic, classy, timeless, but lately I've been adding futuristic to that set of adjectives. Karl Lagerfeld, Chanel's mastermind/creative director never ceases to amaze me with his ever-evolving creativity! Check out the Perspex Briefcase pictured above. The execution of this suitcase is brilliant in terms of look and concept, though I probably wouldn't be caught dead toting one of these babies around. I prefer the aesthetic concept, though it seems to be quite functional! What do you think of Lagerfeld's latest creation?

http://www.myfashioncents.com/search/?cx=partner-pub-2485567358595820:drql8h-y04x&cof=FORID:9&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=chanel&sa=Search&cdu=disabled

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<--nothing-->